7 Fun Things To Pack For Your New Year’s Eve Vacation
Posted by Genesis Samson on 12/17/13
Ahhh vacation. New Year’s Eve is coming up and many of us are taking advantage of the days off to get some much-needed R&R. Yet a New Year’s Eve vacation is also meant to be a celebration with the biggest moment of the year occurring at midnight on December 31st.
You already have enough to pack, but you don’t want to leave out the fun stuff. Whether you’re headed out on a cruise, going to a ski lodge, or visiting friends or family in another state, it’s important to think of small things that can fit in your bag but unleash big time fun.
1. Party hats and tiaras – Sitting directly on your head and spouting obvious phrases like “Happy New Year”, these wearable objects declare your love of New Years Eve! Paper party hats can be bought in flattened packs, while top hats and faux-jeweled tiaras are skinny enough to squeeze around and be protected by all the clothes in your suitcase.
2. Noisemakers – Are you going to bring the noise this New Year’s Eve? You certainly can if you pack these loud little whistles into your backpack. There are plenty of noisemakers out there, but our 9” Happy New Year Swisher Streamers are a noisemaker, streamer stick, and pom-pom all in one! Their compact size and multi-function design make them perfect for vacation.
3. Glow sticks – With the sun long gone and indoor lights dimmed, a New Year’s Eve party can be a dark time… unless you whip out some glow sticks! These fluorescent lights make a statement on the dance floor and bring the funk of the 70s to the new millennium. Plus, they’re small and fit easily in your luggage.
4. 14” Flutter FETTI Confetti Sticks – No matter where you are on New Year’s Eve, one thing is for certain – you’ll be counting down as the second hand edges towards midnight. When the clock strikes 12, what should you do? Throw confetti of course! 14” Flutter FETTI Confetti Sticks are super fun, very colorful, easy to use, and can fit in any suitcase you bring on vacation!
5. Beads and fake jewelry – Even though it’s not Mardi Gras or Halloween, colorful beads and gaudy fake jewelry can add a lot of fun to your New Year’s Eve party. They’re easy to pack into your luggage and quick to throw on when the party gets going. Plus, when else will you really get to wear this stuff?
6. FireCracklers – Loud, fiery objects are a hit at New Year’s Eve, but taking firecrackers and fireworks with you on vacation is dangerous and often not allowed. You’ll want a safer alternative that’s equally small and potent. Our 14” FireCracklers® Confetti Snappers are designed to give you the great fiery colors and theatrical sounds you crave, but in a much safer way!
7. Balloons and banners – Are you destined to spend your vacation in a blandly decorated hotel room or cabin? Balloons and New Year banners can transform your living quarters into a festive space. It’s easy to squeeze tons of balloons and a few big banners into your suitcase, so this one’s a no-brainer. And once the party’s over, you can quickly take them down and get that rest and relaxation you always wanted.
About Flutter FETTI®: Flutter FETTI is an innovator, manufacturer, and worldwide distributor of confetti and streamer products. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy into every special event in your life. Contact one of our confettiologists and we’ll make the right product recommendation to add the “WOW!” effect to your holiday vacation.