5 Easy Last-Minute Wedding Ideas That Guests Love
Posted by Genesis Samson on 03/04/14
You’ve got all the big stuff nailed down: venue, dress, menu, transport, and invitations. There’s a month left before the wedding and you can’t stop thinking about it. You want perfection and you want to WOW your guests!
There are lots of ways to add pizzazz to your wedding that don’t break the bank and can be ordered in the final weeks. Here are 5 last-minute wedding ideas you’re your guests will love:
1. Wedding Streamers – Search for ‘wedding streamers’ and most of the time you’ll come across the static strips that cling to ceilings, walls or trees as additional décor. Not good enough for your big day. The wedding streamers you really want are the ones that fly through the air and soar above your heads with a simple flick of the wrist. Whether you want pure all-white streamers, radiant metallic streamers, or a mix of colorful streamers with bubbles, Flutter FETTI has them all and can ship them to you fast! See for yourself how beautiful this can be:
2. Wedding Sparklers – When it comes to impressing your guests, sparklers are the shiny, fiery objects that wedding attendees love to play with. The dazzling lights, crackling sounds, and magical scene that sparklers create speak to the excitement of your big wedding day. There are different size sparklers that last different lengths of time, but whatever you do just make sure you get two for everyone. Twice the light, twice the revelry, twice the fun!
3. Wedding Confetti – If you think your guests have seen everything, just wait until they see this. Flutter FETTI wedding confetti is the perfect last-minute wedding idea that amazes every single reception guest. As you enter or exit your venue, or during your final dance, have your guests shower you in an elegant cloud of tissue confetti. Check it out:
4. Photobooths – You hire a photographer to take pictures of you and your spouse, but what about the rest of your guests? These days every person wants to capture the moment even if it’s not his or her special day. A photobooth is a great way to give last-minute pleasure to all those Facebookers and Instagrammers in attendance. Bring some extra props like moustaches, hats and empty picture frames so the photos are hysterical and ridiculous too.
5. Sky Lanterns – Taking a cue from East Asia, sky lanterns are a great last-minute addition to any ceremony. The concept is simple: light a lantern, make a wish, and let it fly! You can order one for every guest and couple so they can all join in the wishful thinking. And if you’re worried about the environment, invest in eco-friendly wish lanterns. They’re usually made with bamboo and rice paper so they biodegrade shortly after landfall. Now all your wedding wishes will come true without any bad vibes.
About Flutter FETTI®: Flutter FETTI is an innovator, manufacturer, and worldwide distributor of confetti and streamer products. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy into every special event in your life. Contact one of our confettiologists and we’ll make the right product recommendation to add the “WOW!” effect to your big wedding day.