Every bride and groom-to-be are searching for a wedding reception location that takes their breath away. Long gone are the days that weddings had to take place in a church and the reception was held in a local hall afterwards.
Your reception venue can be anything from traditional to literally out in left field (baseball stadium style!) or anything in between. The Flutter FETTI Team has put together a compilation of the Top Ten Wedding Venues couples across the U.S. are booking to celebrate their special day.
Wedding Reception Settings
- Aquarium – Where better to celebrate your union than in front of your family, friends, and a school of brilliantly colored aquatic life?
- Library – Historically classical, adorned with beautiful murals, mosaics, vaulted ceilings and timeless décor.
- Winery – An excellent setting for intimate to large scale weddings. Family and friends will enjoy toasting the new couple with wine crafted from grapes surrounding your reception venue. Who can forget those spectacular vineyard views?
- Private Home – There’s no place like home for your reception when a family member or friend has a lakefront cottage, country estate, or ski chalet.
- Botanical Garden – Let nature’s beauty serve as your backdrop. Whether you’re dreaming of an afternoon reception among the seasonal blooms or an evening celebrating under the stars, Mother Nature will deliver!
- Barn – The ultimate venue for a rustic wedding with elegant charm. Your barn reception setting offers equal parts history and charm in a modern day atmosphere.
- Church – Holding your wedding ceremony and reception in the same location is convenient and budget friendly. Highlight tulle, fairy lights and paper lanterns for whimsical flair.
- Beach – Salt air, sandy toes, sun kissed shoulders… Incorporate the soothing color palette of your surroundings into your celebration.
- Tent – Planning an outdoor wedding, but need protection from potential elements during the reception? Tented receptions can be as glamorous or laid back as you wish.
- Yacht – Many charters offer custom menus and beverage packages, elegant table settings and, last but not least, sunset views!
The possibilities are endless! First Dance – How about showering the bride and the groom with Metallic Fetti strips or Airless Metallic Streamers? So many brides use our airless products for the entrance into the reception, their first dance or their exit. Also, the Surprise box is very popular for their first dance. We recommend that they gift wrap and have it look like a present on the dance floor.
Once you’ve booked your reception location and exhaled a huge sigh of relief, remember that the Flutter FETTI Team is here to help make your wedding spectacular! Visit our Wedding Confetti page for elegant and festive options. Flutter FETTI’s wedding confetti and streamers make magic and memories. Contact one of our confettiologists toll-free at (877) 321-1999 for customized suggestions today!
Have you attended a wedding with a unique venue? Share with the Flutter FETTI Community in the comments below!